Total Pageviews

Friday 18 January 2013

Staying in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - Introduction

I have not be been writing in this blog for long time but I am writing again. This time I want to share my own experienve staying in the kingdom. There are many that we don't know about Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) because the KSA tourism policy not allow tourist to the country.
The people who came to KSA with work or business visa will have the opportunity to visit all part of the country and for those who obtain umrah and haj visa will be allowed to go to Jeddah, Makkah and Madinah only. Non others will be allowed to enter KSA except GCC citizen.


The KSA tourism policy hinder the world see them from outside therefore many people of the world do not realize that KSA has many things that can be counted as the best in the world. The Kingdom Tower stood in the middle of Riyadh city and Zamzam Tower in Makkah although they are not known in the World Guinness Book of Record but are two among the tallest in the world.


There are many wonders in the KSA and many uniqueness in here that I want to share. I will come back in the sharing.



No comments:

Post a Comment